Have you wondered what the quieter Christmas period may bring for your business?
1) Pick up your business cards – yes, we all have them laying about. Sort through them.
Are there people who are potential clients? Great! Sort them into a pile of people to be contacted for a coffee catchup.
2) Now, have you got a database? If not, this is a must for every business. Research all databases available. Too many to choose from? Pick one which will grow with your business.
3) Remember those business cards – these should now be entered in your database with all details you have, plus put in a follow up date to contact the potential clients you have set aside.
4) Filing – great time to archive old files and create or systemise new ones – both on the computer and paper filing.
5) Set up your media calendar for the upcoming year – stick with it, diarise it.
There are a lot more To Do Things over the upcoming season, but this is a great list to start from.
Be ready for the new year, a great year for every business.
Assisting U Virtually
~ Assess ~ Assist ~ Answer