I KNOW, I KNOW – you don’t want to know that Christmas is not far away! But hey, unfortunately it is just around the corner now.
Have you imagined yourself all year sunbaking in Fiji, sailing in the Whitsundays, surrounding yourself with Parisians getting ready for the New Year? It could be anything, but I am sure you have been dreaming of that break away….
But how? Well I’ve put together some great tips which may help you in your quest to meet your dream this Festive season…
1. Have all Thank You Cards/Presents sent before Christmas rush
2. Pre-write some blog and social media posts
4. Create a checklist of daily tasks
5. Document procedures for necessary tasks
6. Research and Outsource
7. Confidently delegate
8. Before the Festive Season, add leave to your email signature
9. Have an auto-responder on mobile & emails whilst you are on leave
10. Advise clients that you are taking leave and amount of leave
11. Don’t pack your laptop!
Does the above sound simple to you? It can be. Just make sure you research, plan and relax.
Hazel Theocharous, owner of Expert VA and small business support specialist.