Have you ever thought that perhaps business growth is so out of reach of your business, that it is just not worth following the path you had set up?
Yes, this sounds like most of us who are business owners.
- your staff are feeling overworked;
- you are not able to take time out;
- the paperwork never seems to disappear;
- your customers are feeling let down;
- basic renewals are not being renewed;
the list can go on and on.
However, it could be that the reason for the above is only because you are lacking the structure and systems necessary to ensure your business is on the right track and heading for growth.
SOME QUESTIONS TO ASK…
- Perhaps you have five different sections in your business which are not talking to each other?
- Are you the General Manager and feel like you have no control over the way each section is being run?
- Do you have server but no-one is using it?
There are many other questions too, but it will vary depending on your business and current structure.
- Communicate with staff.
- Find where you can best create a structure throughout your business.
- Implement change.
Still sounds out of reach?
You just need to learn how to systemise, prioritise and structure all of the elements of your business so that they are working together.
Still sounds too good to be true?
Every business has a turning point where they are on the verge of growing but are not sure the steps to take. It is a natural progression.
Firstly, it is a great feeling to have reached this far in your business.
Secondly, take stock of all areas of your business and find out what works and what doesn’t.
Thirdly, once that is done – systemise and add structure that will work for you.
Hazel Theocharous is a specialist in the area of structure and systems for business and has assisted a number of businesses to grow based purely on adding this element to their business. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact us to see how we can assist you.